Tuesday 22 April 2008

I'm an Ebay Seller!!!

Hey all,
After much back and forth and reloading pages, plus verifying my account, i am now an ebay seller. I had been planing to get on that band wagon for some time, but was forced to yesterday. My girlfriend had tickets to see Bjork in Belfast next monday. She could no longer go, and had to offload the tickets. If the gig had of ben in Dublin ,it would have been easy to get rid of them. But in Belfast more drastic action was required. So I registered on Ebay, put up my add. I was not looking for anymore than face value. 
I was unsure of how to price it, I did not want so chancer winning the bid with 99c. So I had a minimum bid of 40 euro, with a buy it now. It was all online last night, and when I woke this morning and checked my mail I discovered to my delight, that i had sold my first item on Ebay. At the buy it now price of 86 pounds sterling. I posted the tickets off as soon as I verified that the money went into paypal. 

No comments: