Saturday 11 August 2007

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

I'm listening to AC/DC 'Back in Black', hence the blog title. But I think it is quite apt. I'm due to head off to Slane next weekend (unless I can offload my tickets) to see the possibly the oldest band ever, The Rolling Stones. I remember the rumors that were going round that AC/DC might be playing the Slane Slot this year. Now that would have been a kick ass gig. Now I am sure the Stones will be ace, but the line up does not wow me. When compared to the acts they have used in the past to support them, this line up is poor. Sure I like The Charlatans but the rest of the line up don't light my fire. 

Meanwhile on the box, Sunderland seem to be holding their own, it is early in the season but they look comfortable.  Go on Keano, kick some premiership ass.

till the next time
 
Hey why can't I upload images to this, what is going wrong?


No comments: